Clinical Study in Medical Cannabis
In collaboration with Spectrum Thérapeutique
CMIE, in collaboration with Spectrum Thérapeutique, is conducting a clinical study in medical cannabis and chronic pain management.
How do I know if this study is for me?
- Subject is at least 25 years old with a diagnosis of chronic non-cancer pain.
- Subject is, in the opinion of the physician, a candidate for medical cannabis treatment. Candidate status will be determined based on local regulations, current clinical practice, available guidelines and scientific literature, and the physician’s expertise or experience with medical cannabis products.
- The subject has received a prescription/license for a product in the medical channel from Spectrum Thérapeutique.
- Subject is able to read and understand the informed consent form and complete the study
- Subject refuses to give informed consent or participate in any aspect of the study.
- Subject is pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Subject has a history of psychosis or schizophrenia (or other significant psychiatric disorder) including first degree relatives.
- Subject has suspected or confirmed cardiovascular disease.
- The subject is a liver transplant recipient or has severely compromised liver function.
GET IN TOUCH
Information and Consultation
What patients are saying
Subscribe to CMIE newsletters
Join our email list to be the first to know about CMIE news and developments