ADHD Screening and Mental Health Disorders
Mental health, Alzheimer’s disease, burnout, anxiety disorders, etc.
We have a team of experienced healthcare professionals who can evaluate and diagnose these conditions, and provide appropriate treatment options for ADHD and cognitive disorders including therapy, counselling, and medication to improve patients’ symptoms and quality of life.
For more information and to register to CMIE, please complete the following registration form.
Our approach to the treatment of cognitive and mental health disorders
A team where the human-being is at the centre of our concerns. Our specialists have a targeted approach to the screening and treatment of depression, burnout, bipolar disorder, anxiety, attention deficit disorder, post-traumatic stress disorder and cognitive disorders.
- Assessment of signs and symptoms, underlying disorders and functional limitations
- Pharmacotherapy: expected and undesirable effects, adherence to treatment
- Education of the person and/or their family
- Prevention and mental health promotion activities
ADHD and mental health disorders
- Attention deficit disorder (ADHD)
- Screening and treatment with multidisciplinary therapeutic approaches
- Early detection of memory disorders
- Screening tests:
- Assessment of loss of autonomy
- Supervision and psycho-biosocial support
- Orientation and collaboration with specialized resources
GET IN TOUCH
Information and Consultation
What clients are saying
Subscribe to CMIE newsletters
Join our email list to be the first to know about CMIE news and developments